Thursday 22 January 2015

All You Need is Love

Its definitely that time of year, love is in the air, and my pencil has been going crazy. Fancy cutting this template as a valentine's gift? It was actually quite easy, much easier than the previous design I did, took about 2 hours to cut out and only 4 blades in my knife. Here are a few progress photos.

Link to purchase the template from Etsy
https://www.etsy.com/uk/listing/219593568/papercut-template-all-you-need-is-love

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT
I've got quite a few enquiries in my inbox and via Etsy. I promise I will respond to them when I get a chance, i'm not ignoring anyone, I just don't have enough hours in the day at the moment with the designs I'm trying to complete ready to sell in my shop and other work commitments. I'd love to employ someone to answer emails and keep my paperwork up to date but that's just not going to happen quite yet, so its just me! x











No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...