Monday 19 October 2015

Personalised Coloured Wedding Day Papercuts

These have been so popular, I didn't realise how much time they would actually take to colour, but I enjoy making each one. I also love the fact that customers ask me to change the colours slightly to suit their wedding and I have received many a photo to pick the right coloured pencils, its such a nice feeling to know these will be cherished for many years.

http://www.notonthehighstreet.com/sascreative/product/personalised-wedding-day-papercut


2 comments:

  1. I am looking for new template for you to create could you email me at amandarayney@gmail.com thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please could you email me regarding a new template I would like you to create thanks amanda

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...